Refund and Returns Policy
This website is operated by Dreamskinhaven (www.dreamskinhaven.co.ke) a business registered and incorporated in Kenya. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Dreamskinhaven.
Dreamskinhaven offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, on condition that you accept all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and you confirm and agree that you understand and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”), including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DISCONTINUE USING THE HTTPS://DREAMSKIN.CO.KE WEBSITE AND ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- You acknowledge that the products displayed on this website are not owned or manufactured by us but by authorized third party suppliers.
- Although we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of products that appear on our shop, we cannot guarantee the images fully reflect the products and as such, the actual product and packaging may vary slightly from those images
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products and services that we offer.
- At our sole discretion, prices and descriptions for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Service or product.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any harm due to product misuse or failure to follow instructions.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Prices of products (which may or may not be inclusive of applicable taxes) will be indicated on product and order pages when you place your order.
- You are solely responsible for all legal and regulatory obligations including tax obligations arising from placing an order on our website.
- We accept payment for the Service by way of mobile money payments or any other designated mode of payment indicated on our website.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY
- You shall order and pay for products and services using the procedure specified on this website.
- After your order has been processed, we will let you know when we expect to deliver the products and services to you. Please note that, this will only be done during our working hours.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If the supply of products and services is delayed by the supplier, courier or an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
- If you made an address error, this includes, but is not limited to: providing an incorrect address and/or old address, you are fully responsible for the additional shipping or address correction fee charged by the shipping company as well as a fee if we need to fill and process a replacement order.
- You will not be issued a refund/replacement if you mistakenly have your items delivered to the wrong address.
- If you refuse your shipment or reshipment, or despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you to arrange delivery or collection, the order will considered a non-authorized return and will attract a handling fee of 50% of the total order value, plus shipping, convenience and handling charges. This value is deducted from your deposit and the remaining amount is refunded to your account.
- Shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER CHANGES
- Unfortunately, all orders are final and cannot be canceled or altered. Our system is set to process your order immediately you check out and make payment. We advise you to check your order before placing it and make sure you are certain before making payment.
- However, if you wish to alter your order, please contact our shop via email.
- Order cancellations are not allowed
- Dreamskinhaven reserves the right to cancel pending orders for issues due to failure/refusal to review/agree to our Order Policy, suspicious activity/unverified and unconfirmed accounts and conflict.
REFUND $ RETURNS POLICY
- All sales are final, non-refundable, non-returnable, non-replaceable and non-exchangeable.
- In the event that your products are damaged during transit, we may send you replacements or refunds in form of store credit within 3 business days upon receipt of the damaged item back at our store.
- Customers 24 hours to inform us with photographic evidence of discrepancies, damages, after which the order is considered final and completed. There are no exceptions.
- Products that are out of stock will immediately be exchanged .
PERSONAL & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our shop.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Every user of the website is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such passwords or accounts.
- We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- By using the website, you agree to receive promotional information from our website. You can opt out of receiving such promotional messages at any time
- By using the website, you hereby allow us to use your personal information to provide Service. You also grant us the authority to provide such information to third party suppliers and providers who we may engage to provide Service.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com or via call/text/Whatsapp 0702803871